Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Commution

Commute + Construction = Commution

That's what I've been doing lately.

Usually summer traffic is great. I assume there are less people on the road due to school being out and vacations. But this summer is AWFUL. There is so much construction and its evil construction. Not just slow moving construction but it is stop and go construction. Construction on other highways backing up onto my highway construction. Multiple construction zones on my commute construction. Alternative routes have construction too kind of construction. ARGH!

Occasionally I have a long commute (1 hour+), and by occasional I mean a couple of times a year. But I had more hour plus commutes than I can count this summer. Yesterday I had an hour commute too and from work. I don't even want to drive anymore.

Know how to make a busy working momma go crazy? Put her in a hot car where she's stuck and cannot work or get paid (and thus have to make up time), cannot hang out with her husband or children, and cannot get her todo list done.

Commution! Boo!






No comments:

Post a Comment